Keep in mind that these sites might be a good tool when applying for jobs so keep material professional and rated G!
Create a new page called "about me" that includes:
- Short biography (1-2 sentences) that includes at least one external link (e.g., https://www.uwec.edu)
- Two truths and one lie
- Three favorite mathematics equations, expressions, facts, etc. (each requires LaTeX)
- At least one "fair use" picture
- Pixlr (similar to Photoshop, requires Adobe Flash)
- Draw.io (good for concept maps or flow charts)
- Sketch.io (good for drawing)
- Discuss how you know the picture qualifies for fair use. "This picture is fair use because …" (see resources below for justification)
- Answers to "two truths and one lie" at bottom of page. Maybe they are hidden somehow.
Fair use resources
Review requirements of copyright and fair use before putting posting images to your website.
Submit the URL for your blog to the instructor.