As a group, create a practice test with an answer key.
Use the topic list given below to create a practice exam with the following conditions:
- At most two pages.
- Questions must be new, not copied from other class materials.
- Questions must require a short answer (also called free response questions).
- Questions may have multiple parts.
- Questions should try to synthesize multiple topics.
- Questions should include directions. For example:
- "Explain step-by-step how to …"
- "Justify your answer."
- Make it look nice (typed, include space for answers, etc.)
- Provide a answer key. May be handwritten. Does not count toward page limit.
SUBMISSION: Please include group number and section number at the top of each page. Final version submitted to D2L Dropbox.
Practice tests will minimally include the following class topics: